The AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund offers undergraduate scholarships to college sophomores and juniors enrolled in a four-year degree program in an accredited construction management or civil engineering (ACCE/ABET) at a Michigan university.
2016-2017 AGC of Michigan Scholarship Awards:
- Alton L. Granger Undergraduate Scholarship - Margaret Pearson, Ferris State University
- O.L. Pfaffmann Construction Industry Scholarship - Dustin Walters, Eastern Michigan University
- H.L. “Bud” Conrad Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship - Dean Chase, Michigan State University
- Leon Clark Memorial Scholarship - Margaret Lazarowicz, Ferris State University
- Louis C. Verrette Memorial Scholarship - Peter Wenderski, University of Detroit-Mercy
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic performance, extracurricular activities, employment experience, financial need, and a demonstrated interest in a construction industry career. Applications are reviewed by the Board of Trustees of the AGC Educational Endowment Fund. Finalists are selected in April each year. Scholarship monies will be awarded directly to the university the student attends in August.
Applications are available by late fall each year and can be obtained and completed online. For more information contact Viki Gotts.
Employer Evaluation available here.
Deadline - Completed applications are due by late February each year.
Completed application, transcript and one recent employer evaluation form must be submitted directly to the AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund and postmarked by the posted deadline.
Applications (if not submitted online) & Additional Information sent to:
AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund | Attn: Viki Gotts | 26001 Five Mile Rd. | Redford, MI 48239 | 248.721.0075
Another opportunity - You may also want to fill out the application on the AGC of America website for additional scholarship money! This application for the 2017-2018 school year is due November 1, 2016.
2016 Scholarship Awardees - AGC of America
- Barton Malow Company Ben C. Maibach Jr. Fund - Kojo Enu, Michigan State University and Harold Wilcox, Eastern Michigan University
- Robert Conley Fund - Michael Augustine, Michigan State University
- Tom and Jan Dailey Scholarship - Kimberly Mitchell, Lawrence Technological University
- Ralph E. Dailey Fund - Dean Chase, Michigan State University
- O.L. Pfaffmann Scholarship - Adam Reincke, Ferris State University